- Entry at year 1 to Year 6 by taster day or days.
- Formal/informal assessment depending on age.
- Applications welcome from children showing particular abilities in the performing arts, e.g. dance, drama and music.
- £2500 Per term. Fees include lunch, Early Birds from 8am , after school clubs and aftercare to 5pm.
- Broad and balanced curriculum across Early Years, KS1 and KS2
- The emphasis is on the core subjects.
- Specialist teaching of science, music, drama and dance.
- Wide range of peripatetic tuition available.
- LAMDA examination training available.
- Small classes.
The next stage
- Children are prepared for entry to The Hammond School (Lower School), other independent schools, 11+ entrance to Wirral grammar schools, or local state schools.