THE HAMMOND 6th FORM DRAMA COURSE - BTec (level 3) Performing Arts (Acting) With 2 A Levels.
- Entry by audition (5 A* - C GCSE Required)
- Please note that a reference will be requested from current schools, prior to joining the course
- £4,155 per term (2016-17) Generous Bursaries are available
- BTec (level 3) Performing Arts (Acting) - 12 hours per week
- 2-year course leading to 2 A-levels equivalent
- Study alongside 2 AS/ A2 courses (see academic section)
- Core modules in:
- Performance workshop, Performing Arts Business, Performing to an Audience.
- Specialist modules include;
- Principles of Acting, Applying Acting Styles, Classical Theatre, Contemporary Theatre, Physical Theatre, Voice for the Actor
AUDITIONS FOR 2016 ENTRY:
Saturday 21st November 2015 - 10 am
Saturday 30th January 2016 - 10 am
Please email email@example.com for more details and to book your audition.
The post-16 Drama Course at The Hammond offers a wide variety of opportunities for the keen, hard-working student - a BTec National Diploma, two A Levels and a wealth of acting, singing, stage management experience that gives a great insight into the world of theatre.
Former students are now continuing their studies at leading institutions including:
Mountview Theatre School
Guildford School of Acting
Fourth Monkey Theatre Company
Please report to the Hammond Performing Arts Centre
Appropriate clothing should be worn.
1. Warm up workshop
2. Solo performance
Candidates must prepare two pieces as follows:
b) A piece from a 20/21st century play.
All pieces should last no longer than TWO minutes and be performed without script.
3.Discussion with panel
Candidates will be free to go after their individual audition
CALL 01244 305377 FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR AUDITION DATE.
Accommodation for Senior School (16 and above)
Further information to follow soon.