AUDITIONS FOR 2013
Please report to the Hammond Performing Arts Centre
Appropriate clothing should be worn.
1. Warm up workshop
2. Solo performance
Candidates must prepare two pieces as follows:
b) A piece from a 20/21st century play.
All pieces should last no longer than TWO minutes and be performed without script.
3.Discussion with panel
Candidates will be free to go after their individual audition
CALL 01244 305377 FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR AUDITION DATE.
- Entry by audition ( 5 A* - C GCSE Required)
- £3,932 per term (2013-14) Generous Bursaries are available
- BTec (level 3) Performing Arts (Acting) - 12 hours per week
- 2-year course leading to 2 A-levels equivalent
- Study alongside 2 AS/ A2 courses (see academic section)
- Core modules in:
- Performance workshop, Performing Arts Business, Performing to an Audience.
- Specialist modules include;
- Principles of Acting, Applying Acting Styles, Classical Theatre, Contemporary Theatre, Physical Theatre, Voice for the Actor